Saturday, May 23, 2009

Car Racing Flash Game


Do you have a wild ambition to get best ranking position of the world racing championship? I think some of you should have replied: "Yes. But I do not have much money to buy a super car like Ferrari or Lamborghini...!”

Don’t worry if you have a racing car. Now you can wreak this obsession with no risk of an accident in the arena Formula 1 racing car. Because now you can play a flash car racing game on your computer. For instance you can click here .
There are many car racing games, and now you can enjoy to play them as you like.

For more detailed information, please click here .

Enjoy and Happy Playing Game!
(DS. Utomo)



1 comment:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

I hope you all like to playing this car racing game. I am waiting for your comments, especially from my 'blogging suhu' Kang Rohman. Thanks !